Sunday, January 30, 2011

In My Mailbox!



"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren, and it is a meme where all bloggers post about what wonderful books and goodies they received in their mailboxes this week! This is my first IMM because my other meme was the same thing but I figured it would be more recognizable this way! =D

Here is what I got this Week:


For review:
Deliruim By Lauren Oliver (Harper Teen) Had it for a while but
I let me friend borrow it!
Enclave(Razorland #1) by Anna Aguirre(MacMillian)
And some swag from Riv Re!

Bought:

Unearthly (Unearthly #1) by Cynthia Hand
Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead (epp!)
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer (My Review HERE)
Before i Fall by Lauren Oliver

Hope your week was filled with many great books!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome haul!!! You've got alot of books I've been dying to read! Thank you for sharing! Enjoy!!!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! So jealous of Enclave!
    Such cool swag ;) Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete


© Copyright More Than Just A Book. FDS