Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Elevensies

Well thanks to Facebook(gotta love it!) I found this website dedicated to the YA and MG debut books of 2011 and written by their authors. And most of these books begin released I want! So here is a little video that they created.


They also make these daily posts and very interesting "A Day In The Writing Life Of.." where you can get a sneak peek at the writing life of your favorite 2011 debut authors(I read them all). It is extremely cool, If I do say so myself. And then there is daily updates on the books, such as starred reviews, cover releases, dates, by the authors themselves!
Why didn't I find this earlier?! I seriously need to be slapped, I cannot believe this website has been up for a while, and I have never heard about it. Okay enough rambling for now, you can visit The Elevensies website HERE, if you were one of the people who didn't know about it, which sadly I was.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


© Copyright More Than Just A Book. FDS