Thursday, July 22, 2010

Blog's New Look!

Okay so as you can see, my blog went through a little bit of a makeover. But yes it is still "More Than Just A Book". I spent almost 3 hours looking for the right background and look that I felt comfortable with. Because, I admit, I was a little attached to my old one. But I had to let it go due to the fact that my background provider's Photobucket account was going to terminate on Friday.And thanks to the 4 day heads up(4 days really?) I had to look frantically for a background that I liked, therefore I had almost no time to post anything other than this.Yes, I am a bit picky when it comes to that.

It's no excuse, I know! But I had to do this in a rush but not make it look like I was in a rush. I think I actually did a good job! What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments! I am really behind on posts, lots of great book news and an upcoming review of Linger By Maggie Stiefvater. I will get to posting as soon as I can! Thanks guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


© Copyright More Than Just A Book. FDS