Monday, April 18, 2011

Book Chat Sites!

For the last couple of months, I have participated in book chats. I love book chats, they are a lot of fun and you get to meet so many awesome and funny bloggers! So here are two awesome book chatting blogs that I have had so much fun during these past couple of months:


The YA Book Lover's Chat

The YA Book Lover's Chat was started by the lovely Akasha and Hale over at Hale & Salvatore Supernatural Must Reads. I am currently a moderator there, which means that I can answer questions about the chat and make sure everything is running smoothly there. We have some author appearances too, currently Beth Revis author of Across The Universe is scheduled to visit the chat on April 21st, which is this Thursday. There is no time set at the moment but I will post about that soon. You can ask her questions and chat with her!
So check out the chat! Hope to see you there! =D

*EDIT* Click HERE to enter the site! Sorry guys forgot to link the site.



Read.Chat.Love

The Read.Chat.Love was started by some awesome book bloggers. They are currently scheduled to feature Holly Schindler author of Playing Hurt on April 25 though May 1! Visit the sire HERE for more info. Check it out guys, I hope to see you there too!


Have a great Monday!



0 comments:

Post a Comment


© Copyright More Than Just A Book. FDS