Tuesday, February 28, 2012

SIGN UP!

If you are a reader, blogger, author, and you also have school, children, and work to deal with outside of bookish demands, this blog post is for you!*


Photobucket



I want to do a feature where I interview different bloggers with different responsibilities outside of blogging. If you have a hectic school life (like me) and have a lot of homework, I want to interview you, and see how you make time to read, review, and keep a book blog running! If you are a blogger and a mom, I would also love to interview you! You do not need to be a blogger to be featured, if you read or you are an author, I want to know how you make time to read and write between jobs, classes, children or other responsibilities.

I want to see how many people would be interested in signing up, then I will start e-mailing interviews after that.

Here is the form:




Thank-you so much for singing up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


© Copyright More Than Just A Book. FDS