Because going back to school will mean I will be doing this:
Instead of reading, Internet browsing, blogging and all the fun stuff.
But I am gong to write up a couple of things I want to stick to doing this school year so I can get in some more reading and blogging time. Also, I am going to write up some things that I gotta stick to during the year so I won't be so distracted with reading and blogging.
- Try to read one book a week, and review that book at the end of each week. (One book a week is an accomplishment for me during the school year, that is how much homework I get.)
- Do NOT read before gong to sleep. I always end up telling myself "One more chapter", two hours later I am going to sleep at 3 AM , and wake up tired.
- Homework first; reading/blogging later. I did NOT stick to that last year, and ended up doing homework at the last minute.
- Limit Twitter time. I am addicted to twitter, so I will limit my time to 30 minutes a day. I will try to stick to that.
- Take a book everyday to school. You never know when you will have random free time.
- Sleep early wake up early. If I don't have to wake up earlier that usual to study, I will wake up earlier to read.
- Study as far as away from books that I read for fun as possible. When I was in studying hell last year, I used to grab a book from my bookshelf and start reading it (short attention span), no studying got done after that.
- Have fun this school year! I cannot tell you all the stress I went through last year, I took everything so seriously I don't want to do that anymore, I will take my school work seriously but not kill myself over it!
- READ AS MUCH AS I CAN!
How about any of you guys? Do you have any back to school resolutions? Any advice?
High School students, have a great year!