Saturday, May 14, 2011

IMM and some bad news..

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Krisi at The Story Siren (won't let me post a link)and its a meme in which you can post what books you have received/won/bought recently. It is a great way to find out what other bloggers got and share what you got!


Here is what I got this week..

Not links because this computer won't let me post them!!





For Review

Eve by Anna Carey (Thanks HarperTEEN!)

Frost by Marianna Baer (Thanks HarperTEEN!)

POSSESS by Gretchen McNeil (Thanks HarperTEEN and Gretchen!)

*UPDATE* Whoops! Forgot to mention:
Witches of east end by Melissa De la Cruz (thanks HYPERION)

From the Library:

Entice by Carrie Jones

Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler

THE BAD NEWS...

Recently my very old laptop got a virus and my anti-virus was not working #facepalm!

So I have no idea when I am getting it fixed, I will be getting a new one, but It'll take a while. So please, PLEASE be patient with me..this was sort of unexpected so I have NO posts ready. I just came back from AP testing so I wasn't prepared. So I will try to update you guys on the situation, please don't give up on my blog!

Thanks guys! See you, well...later! (I hope)


**UPDATE** Apparently everything is fine now, my computer was just being a little brat. So I'll post as regular! =D False Alarm!

6 comments:

  1. I was about to say sorry about your computer, but now I just have a smiley face :)

    Ooh...Harper was very good to you this week! (I remember swooning when I first saw those covers!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the smiley face Riv! =D
    Yes, Harper is awesome! I really appreciate them...Beautiful covers right??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news on the computer not being broke! Mine is on it's last legs so I know it's only a matter of time before it gives up the ghost. In the mean time I have the bigger problem of wrestling it away from my other half long enough to be able to post reviews etc.

    Louise
    www.book-bliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh girl I soooo know how bratty computers can get. At times on my netbook here it won't let me open certain sites, I feel like I am typing with one finger when I am actually typing with both hands, things like that and boy do I get annoyed to the point I feel like I want to throw it out the window LOL. Good luck with it and keep up your great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phew! That was a close call. :) Glad to hear that your computer didn't die on you. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww i'm so jealous right now. I really want Possess.

    Liking your blog.

    Amy @ amysadumbrations.blogspot.com/

    (new follower)

    ReplyDelete


© Copyright More Than Just A Book. FDS